Monday, July 6, 2009

Jeff's outstanding work on our house !

Finally I have photos of Jeff's work to put on my blog! Also some expert help from my patient daughter. Since I have bragging rights and now have photos to show off !

Here is a picture of the starting of the new deck !


Wow new drawer and door fronts in my kitchen!


A light in my bedroom, I can actually tell what color my clothes are!
Play equipment, now all my grandkids have swings and a slide when they come to grandma's house!

Window frames on all our view windows and in the bedrooms too!

More lights, Jesse can make pancakes by the under the counter lights. The lights even make my old cabinets look better !

3 comments:

Jennis said...

OOOOooooo....AAAaaahhhhhh!!! Can't wait to see it in real life. looks AWESOME!

Zach said...

I ditto eveerything Jennis said. Can't wait to see it!

Amanda Lee said...

How exciting! You guys are making major progess! The deck is going to be so nice, I'm really happy for you guys!